1. CLAIMS & INSURANCE EXECUTIVE
- Attend to the daily handling of matters involving insurance and claims
- Examine claims documents for completeness of requirements, validity of claims and settles claims in accordance with company’s terms and conditions,
- Liase with Brokers and Insurers on matters involving claims negotiation and settlement.
- Follow up for outstanding document from all relevant parties to bring claims to closures
- Systematically follow through review of claims files
- Assist the department on day-to-day tasks at and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant working experience is required for this position.
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, customer-oriented and able to work in a team.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office 2010.
Interested candidates are invited to write in / e-mail their detailed resumes stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) before 8th July 2011 to:
Human Resource & Administration Manager
KTM Distribution Sdn. Bhd.
Tingkat 1, Bangunan Stesen Keretapi,
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin,
50500 Kuala Lumpur
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified).
Closing Date: 8 July 2011